ANHS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post  Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:45 pm

• Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening existing laws are prohibited.

• Messages that promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.

• When copy-pasting information from other websites, please acknowledge your sources. Respect copyright laws. Acknowledging a source of quoted text is a must. Not only is it proper netiquette, it spares us the danger of infringing copyrights as well. Moderators of the forums reserve every right to weed out posts that may seem to infringe copyrights.
  • Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless.

• Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised. AyAw pUd niNg iNg-aNi nGa PAgKa-SuLAt kaY muRaG maKaLiBaT pUd ni SiYa BuH. ;-)

• Moderators have the right to delete posts which are vulgar, offensive, and the like. Walang personalan.

• We will warn those who violate these rules and regulations. However if a poster has repeatedly broken the rules even after being warned, we will ban him/her.

• Don't advertise. If you have a blog, website, Friendster profile, etc. you want to promote, don't create new threads containing only links to your pages. If you want to drive traffic to your blog/site, just add a link to your work in your signature. (To configure your signature, go to Profile->Signature while logged in.)

• Post lang ng post para bibbo.

You can contact me, your moderator, at my email address: contact [at] deanlozarie [dot] com if you have questions, suggestions, comments, etc. Please tell me if there's a rule you think we should add to this list as well. Thanks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anhs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Confirm Your Email Address

Post  Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 pm

When you register in the forums, the CMS sends a confirmation email to the address you provided. This email contains a link which you will need to click before you can start posting to the forums. Okey? I've had a few people (*coughs*Zia*coughs*) ask me why they couldn't post to the forums after they've registered. Turns out these people hadn't confirmed their email addresses yet. We don't want any of that confusion, so I thought I'd post this as a heads up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://anhs.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum